Lawyers for Enforcement or Modification of Child Custody, Visitation, and Support Orders in Wise County, Texas

It is often necessary to enforce or modify child-custody, visitation, and child-support orders after the initial Order of the Court. From the time a court issues a Final Order in your original case, the law requires that the terms and provisions of that Order be followed.  In some cases, however, one or both of the parties fails to comply with the terms and provisions of the Order.  There are remedies under the law that afford you the opportunity to have those terms and conditions enforced, so you have the right to be confident that you will receive the rights and benefits that you are entitled to under official court orders.

If your ex-spouse or the co-parent is not complying with the conditions of your divorce, child-custody, visitation, or child-support order, you have the right to the enforce those rights and benefits that you are entitled to under the legal obligations of that original Order. You also have the right, within limits, to modify the terms of your original child-custody and visitation, and/or child-support order, and your original divorce decree with respect to property awards, child-custody, visitation and support. You do not have the right to modify the terms of your original decree regarding the division of the marital property; however, you do have the right to enforce the original property division ordered. In some instances, the original decree is vague, ambiguous, or otherwise subject to multiple interpretations. In those instances, you have the right to request the Court to clarify such terms so that they are clear and enforceable.

The lawyers of the Law Offices of Steven Williams represent clients in post-decree proceedings to ensure protection of their rights and benefits under the Orders of the Courts and the Texas Family Code. We have successfully filed many lawsuits on behalf of our clients for enforcement, modification, and clarification of the terms and conditions of divorce decrees, child-custody and visitation orders, and child-support orders.  To protect the rights of our clients and their children, we have filed and obtained modifications and court-mandated enforcement of the terms of court orders regarding marital property division, child-custody, visitation, and child support. We have the proven experience to ensure that our clients receive the full rights and benefits that they are legally entitled to under the original Decree or Order, as well as all additional monetary and/or equitable relief allowed under the Texas Family Code or other applicable law. We have also successfully obtained assistance for our clients for benefits stipulated in property division orders as well as money judgments.  We will represent you from the initial filing of motions for modification, enforcement, and/or clarification, until the matter is finally and fully resolved, whether through agreement, mediation, or litigation.

If you are not receiving the rights or benefits that you have been awarded by a Court Order, we can help. The lawyers with the Law Offices of Steven Williams use our knowledge of and experience with the Texas legal system to help you receive all of the rights and benefits that you have been awarded and are legally entitled to under your Court Order, the Texas Family Code, and any other applicable law. We take pride in representing our clients throughout Wise County, Texas, as well as the surrounding counties and communities.  Please contact us today at (940) 627.6060 for your free consultationand let us put our knowledge and experience to work for you.

Contact Us

Your Name (required)

Your Email (required)

Select Your Practice Area

Tell Us About Your Case