Skilled Family Law Attorneys For Wise County And The Surrounding Area
Legal problems involving your family can be some of the most stressful battles a person can face. A divorce filing, custody dispute or other family matter can involve extremely personal details about your life and passionate fights over your property and children. No matter what type of family law dispute that you face, you need an experienced lawyer who will fight for you and protect your rights.
At The Law Offices of Steven M. Williams, our skilled family law attorneys have more than 65 years of combined Texas legal experience. We can help you navigate the family law process and will work to get you the best possible outcome for your case. You can schedule your free consultation by contacting a lawyer at our Decatur office by calling 940-627-6060.
Proven Help With Many Types Of Family Law Matters
Our firm helps clients with many types of family law problems and issues, including:
- Divorce filings: Even collaborative divorce filings must go over challenging legal hurdles. Our skilled attorneys will create a personalized legal strategy for your divorce that allows you to efficiently obtain a favorable outcome. We can handle every legal issue that may arise in your divorce, including asset division, child custody and support.
- Spousal support: Payments from one ex-spouse to another can be a contentious issue in a divorce. Our team that your spousal support agreement is fair, get your deserved payments and protect your financial future.
- Child custody and support: Divorcing parents often face a harrowing court case over child custody and support. We will work closely with you to protect your parental rights and your child’s future.
- Paternity: Unmarried fathers who do not have their name on their child’s birth certificate must establish paternity to obtain custody and pay child support. Our firm helps both mothers and fathers establish paternity so that both parents can share their rights and responsibilities.
- Order enforcement and modification: Our firm helps people who have had significant changes in circumstances modify their existing family court orders. We also guide our clients through the process of enforcing their court orders.
- Protection and restraining orders: If you are the victim of domestic abuse, our lawyers will do everything legally possible to protect you and your loved ones. We will help you get an order of protection and then create a plan for your next steps.
- Adoption: Growing your family with adoption can be a joyous time, but the legal process can be challenging. Our team will help you with the paperwork and make the adoption process as simple as possible.
Schedule Your Free Consultation Now
If you are facing a family law problem, contact our Decatur office now to set up your free consultation with a lawyer. Call us at 940-627-6060 or send us an email to set up your free first meeting.