Defending You Against Drug Charges In Texas
We provide representation for drug charges including possession, manufacturing, distribution and intent to sell. Certain drug crimes fall under state jurisdiction but still come with serious penalties.
At the Law Offices of Steven Williams, our lawyer is a skilled negotiator who can help you arrange a favorable plea bargain. If the state is unreasonable, he will provide you with the strongest possible defense at trial.
We handle all types of drug offenses, including:
- Possession of marijuana
- Illegal possession of prescription drugs such as OxyContin, Percocet or Vicodin
- Possession of meth
- Possession of cocaine or heroin
- Possession with intent to deliver or trafficking in illegal drugs
Do I Have A Defense?
There is always something that an experienced drug defense lawyer can do improve your situation. The following are just a few examples:
- Examine the circumstances of the search and drug seizure. If the police violated your constitutional rights, the evidence may be suppressed.
- Determine if you qualify for deferred disposition. If so, you could avoid a damaging conviction.
- Enroll you in a drug treatment program. Doing so can keep the emphasis on rehabilitation, not incarceration.
Allow us to use our experience and our understanding of the criminal justice system to minimize the consequences of a drug arrest. We offer a free initial consultation to discuss your case.